Monday, January 17, 2011

BIRTHDAY BAGS / 1st Ever Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Birthday Bash!

Well Good AFTERNOON; was a bit busy this week and was not able to do an update. But in the good side of things that is GREAT because I have been creating some little goodies so that I can post and share with you all. So I had a couple of BIRTHDAY events this past week and created some bags. Now at the same time I came across a CHALLENGE at scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com so I decided to enter. Well hope you like and 
HAPPY CREATING... 

RECIPE:
Simply Charmed Cart. (BAG 1)
Boys will be Boys Cart. (BAG 2)
Both cut-outs are @ 5" ( CAKE & ROBOT)
Both "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" 's are @ 4" (PHRASE)
 Plain White Gift Bag

 BAG #1
BAG #2
Both TOPS of the bags where similar on top lots of tissue paper / ribbon and curly cue...=)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, I love your gift bags! Thank you for joing us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting your blog! Your projects are s fun! Love these bags! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you did something different! what a cute bag! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louie if you drop by my blog i have a video on how to make your own wobbles which i call Victorias Wobblers
    http://victoriasjunk.blogspot.com
    that is if you want to.

    ReplyDelete