Monday, January 31, 2011

HAPPY FEBRUARY

Ready of the month of LOVE & FRIENDSHIP well I hope so.. I wanted to share this frames that I made  for my work and home. I had first started on the safari print frames and had been wanting to just something simple just to set the holiday mood, and then I came across a box of ribbon that I did not even know I had so that is where my second frame came into mind. It's just basic ribbon knots around the frame until you cover it all and believe or not there are buttons in it too. You can also embellish at your own creativity but mainly it's all ribbon of all sorts and sizes.
NOTE: I also went ahead and entered  challenge@
scrappymomsstamps.blogspot.com
So hope you enjoy and create your own. 
HAPPY CREATING

RECIPE:
STANDARD FRAME
RED CARD STOCK
HELLO KITTY CART. (HEART)
DCWV SAFARI CHIC (ANIMAL PRINT CARD STOCK)

"WILD" FRAMES"


RECIPE:
STANDARD FRAME
KELLY PANACCI (PINK CARDSTOCK)
CREATE A CRITTER (BUG & SENTIMENT)
LAST BUT NOT LEAST TONS OF RED RIBBON & EMBELLISHMENTS 


"LOVE BUG" FRAME

  



TOOK A 2ND PICTURES JUST TO GET A BETTER SHOT OF THE WORDING.. ( I THINK I OVER DID IT WITH THE RIBBON...LOL)

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh - I LOVE the animal print cards! How adorable! Your love bug frame is cute too! Than you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....so you better bring me those frames when y'all come and visit (and you better come)! It's goes perfect with my apt decor, esp the "Live, Laugh, Love"...that's my motto!

    ReplyDelete