Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Throwback Thursday "Viewers Choice" challenge~ Episode 151

HELLO PEEPS;
Here is my entry for EMMA'S THROWBACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE .

RECIPE:
Heart was at 3" from the PLANTIN SCHOOL BOOK Cart.
Key is from the TIM HOLTZ Ideology
I followed the ornament idea from Ruth's BLOG (http://septemberninth.blogspot.com)
Martha Stewart Valentine Glitter Set (RED/WHITE)






Plan to make several in RED & PINK and hang around the house to start the VALENTINE'S DAY MONTH. Will take pictures once all my decor. is up and post. Let see what other IDEAS pop into my mind ...LOL =) Happy CREATING...

2 comments:

  1. First of all, CONGRATS on your new blog!!! LOVE the TITLE!!!;) Okay, now onto your project! I think you did a FABULOUS job my friend!!! Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!;)
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete